The Mustang Spirit Store is run by the Marquette Parent Organization (MPO) Executive Board and volunteers.
MPO EXECUTIVE BOARD
Essentially, we are an independent organization comprised of parents, faculty and administration of Marquette High School (MHS).
President: Kim Goldstone
Vice-President: Christine Everson
Secretary: Julie Walsh
Treasurer: Todd Teixeira
Store Manager: Laurie Dolson
Volunteer Coordinator: Erin Bryson
Formally, we are a 501(c)(3) association that:
- Serves as a communication liason between MHS administration and parents.
- Hosts events to unite students, parents, faculty and school administration.
- Engages in fundraising events and community initiatives, which fund our operating budget.
- Operates the MHS School Store, which is the campus source for school supplies, snacks, drinks, spirit wear, balloons and MHS merchandise. The School Store also funds our operating budget.
- Disburse funds for school improvements, wish-list items and programs that are requested by MHS Faculty and Administration.
- Contribute to the overall harmony and success of Marquette High School students, faculty, administration and staff.