The Mustang Spirit Store is run by the Marquette Parent Organization (MPO) Executive Board and volunteers.
Spirit Wear Lead:
Michelle Sweeney/Phone: 314-287-1759 Email: email@example.com
MPO EXECUTIVE BOARD
Essentially, we are an independent organization comprised of parents, faculty and administration of Marquette High School (MHS).
President: Christine Everson
Secretary: Julie Walsh
Treasurer: Todd Teixeira
Store Manager: Laurie Dolson
Volunteer Coordinator: Erin Bryson
Formally, we are a 501(c)(3) association that:
- Serves as a communication liason between MHS administration and parents.
- Hosts events to unite students, parents, faculty and school administration.
- Engages in fundraising events and community initiatives, which fund our operating budget.
- Operates the MHS School Store, which is the campus source for school supplies, snacks, drinks, spirit wear, balloons and MHS merchandise. The School Store also funds our operating budget.
- Disburse funds for school improvements, wish-list items and programs that are requested by MHS Faculty and Administration.
- Contribute to the overall harmony and success of Marquette High School students, faculty, administration and staff.