The Mustang Spirit Store is run by the Volunteer Marquette Parent Organization (MPO) Executive Board and other Volunteer Marquette parents. We are located inside the Marquette High School, School Store.
2351 Clarkson Road, Chesterfield, MO 63005
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30am-12:30pm. We follow the District Calendar; if school is in session, we're in session!
Spirit Wear Lead:
Michelle Sweeney / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MPO EXECUTIVE BOARD
Essentially, we are an independent organization comprised of volunteer parents, faculty and administration of Marquette High School (MHS).
President: Christine Everson
Secretary: Julie Walsh
Treasurer: Anson Tse
Store Managers: Cheryl Rashet, Jamie Bode, & Nicole Maloy
Volunteer Coordinator: Erin Bryson
Formally, we are a 501(c)(3) association that:
- Serves as a communication liaison between MHS administration and parents.
- Hosts events to unite students, parents, faculty and school administration.
- Engages in fundraising events and community initiatives, which fund our operating budget.
- Operates the MHS School Store, which is the campus source for school supplies, snacks, drinks, spirit wear, balloons and MHS merchandise. The School Store also funds our operating budget.
- Disburse funds for school improvements, wish-list items and programs that are requested by MHS Faculty and Administration.
- Contribute to the overall harmony and success of Marquette High School students, faculty, administration and staff.